some_textsome_text
♡JoEy寶貝o(。◕‿◕。)o ♥♡ じ☆ve

Friday, July 6, 2012

060712 The Manhattan Fish Market

Dinner with my BFF- Elizabeth at Sunway Piramid- The Manhattan Fish Market.
Its is the last day for this promotion.
Today's set dinner is fish fillet with cheesy fries 
which only costs RM30.70 excluded taxes.
If two person/ couple having dinner there, it only cost about Rm 15~ Rm16 per person..
Isn't worth?!

BUY 1 FREE 1
Click LIKE on the www.facebook.com/MFM.My





 The Mushroom with Garlic soup 
It's more suitable for those who loves or accept the taste of garlic
because the taste of garlic is too strong.
After having it, have to eat chewy gums to prevent bad smells of mouth ^-^
For me, it is still can be accepted.
The soup is too watery, and there's no mushroom taste at all.
It just a little cut of mushroom inside the soup.




 Buy 1 Free 1 set meal 




 The drinks seems not enough for us ^-^
The set meal served with soft drink- Pepsi





The main course-The Fish Fillet & Fries
The Fillet served with a bit of garlic sauce, and the salad is serve with thousand island sauce.
The extra sauce are the tartar and chilli sauce.
The fillet is kind of soft, it is not the crispy type.
I don't really like it because it seems like the bread soaked with water.
When I eat the first piece, it still fine for me, but the second piece makes me feel like no mood to eat it. 
This main course served quite of fast, makes me feel like it is cooked before the ordering.
The cheezy fries taste not bad but lack of crispy because it soaked with the cheese.
It there's more cheese, it will be nice to me ^-^
The salad is the one of my favourite in this meal.. haha...




The meal makes me kind of disappointing..
Hmm... See my expression!
Acting! Acting! Acting!
Hahaha..... ^-^





 My BFF- Elizabeth
Stop posing again larh..
Many people looking at us...
Self-revel in the camera... ^-^



I'm also one member of the self-capture group
Feel better when I with a smiling face... haha... ^-^




 Yarks... see how disgusting I'm !




 Both of us
Self-capture seems nicer!! haha....




Playing with the sauces while waiting the bills..



We starting to become childish again... haha
This is one of our childhood game when we have nothing to play/do 
while in the restaurant.. !! ^-^
WE'R STILL YOUNG!!! wkwkwkwk....


No comments:

Post a Comment