some_textsome_text
♡JoEy寶貝o(。◕‿◕。)o ♥♡ じ☆ve

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

03712 ♥ Lunch at ICHIBAN RAMEN ♥


Just had my lunch at ICHIBAN RAMEN - Sunway Piramid.
The prices a bit costly for student who have the budget but for those who loves Janpanese food, it also preferable.


♥  The menu   


♥   Green tea banana boat ice-cream Rm10   
Yummy-yummy!!
It didn't show in the menu..
Its my special order ^-^


♥   Cold green tea Rm2  
     It's FREE FLOW !!!


♥   Tom yam ramen with vege Rm19   
It seems nice.. but quite oily and its taste also too spicy for me...
And I think the ramen its "dense", not Q enough, maybe it cooked long time..
I'm the person who likes the noodle with “ a little elasticity" ...
This ramen is soft to be bad... haha...
The good thing about this ramen is, the soup quite of tasty...
My lips became red-red after having this...


♥       Chawan mushi Rm6 
   White rice Rm3 
       Miso soup Rm2.50
                        Tempanyaki beef Rm19       
This is Angeline's order....
By ALA CARTE ...
She said that its not bad for her..
The beef is full-cooked...
Its quite "soft to bite"
Because some beef is hard bitten...


♥   My friend- Angeline... she cant live without her laptop .. haha   



♥   My self-capture... with some edit-edit... is it nice? ^-^    
Nice to having lunch together with friends...
Look forward to the next lunchie day... ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment