some_textsome_text
♡JoEy寶貝o(。◕‿◕。)o ♥♡ じ☆ve

Monday, July 2, 2012

020712 ♥Lunch at THE GARDEN with Beth Beth♥

Today, I had my lunch with my BFF- Elizabeth at Sunway Piramid..
The menu, prices looks good....
Let's enjoy it !


RM 9.90 - The lunch set of THE GARDEN



 Menu.. menu...     





  M3 & Elizabeth's Lunchie   





Eating cheezy wedges !! Yummy!!   



 

 Cheezy Wedges!!   




My main course- Olio-Aglio Spaghetti    




My daily drink- Ice Lemon Tea (free flow)   




Another shoot...   




With flower background    




Cheese~    
  



 Pose again... ^-^   


Erm...erm... it the foods and beverage looks good??!
But, actually its not that nice taste seriously.. >.<
Just the cheesy wedges quite of crispy but less cheese..
And the spaghetti quite of spicy and a little oily for me ^-^ 
It kind of dissappointed M3 & Elizabeth ....
I prefer eat at The Brussel beer cafe...  Haha...
OPPS!! I just realized that this post without my BFF photos!!!
Forgot to put in... ^-^
Will done it tomorrow.. Hohoho...




2 comments:

  1. But I prefer Full House "spaghetti" lor.. Nicer~ haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...
      true true..
      i loves spaghetti with carbonara sauce !!

      Delete