some_textsome_text
♡JoEy寶貝o(。◕‿◕。)o ♥♡ じ☆ve

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

030712 Theater final production



Finally it comes to the production day....
The long prepare will start and end soon!!
All of us are excited and also nervous..
Especially our Ms. Malissa..
She nervous until jumping and walking around..
And "light" screaming too.. haha...
Because of busying in our processing,
so I just took some pictures during the mid-final theater production...
Hope u guys enjoy it!! 



 My make-up tools!! Isn't perfect?! ^-^   



 Some beauty tools and also LIESE hair spray- hmmm.. smells nice!!   



 "NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH"- helping other groups to make-up and also remove it!  



 Theater rating form.. Can I tick all? Every group perform their best! Love it!   



 Final Group2 photo.. 
Angeline, Carmen, Amanda Leong, Alicea, Livia, Amanda Chua, Leslie, Elvin, Fatin...
But why I'm not their?! And, where's Hatim, Xien Yeow, Hidayah & Ms. Malissa? Too bad larhhhhh..
Don't care! Luckily I created my own... personal group photo !!


 Me and one of my BFF- Livia  




 Photo shoot with one of our actress-Livia & our props director- Amanda Leong  
Loves Amanda Leong! She's awesome! 
She so pro.. makes the impossible became possible!
The chairs, cupid, well..etc... she handmade it.. with others' help... 
Just wanna say to Amanda Leong,
YOU ARE AWESOME!



 With one of the props group member- Alicea  



 Fatin... loves your sound effect very much! ^-^  



 Let's welcome our group director, or should I said our group "directress"? :
Amanda Chua !!!
Your are the soul of our Theater production group !!
You are genius !!  



 Capture with Ervin and Leslie...
Both of them were force by me to chik-chak!
Seriously don't understand why the guys so "ngim chim"...
 when need to take photo with them, keep saying, don't one larh....
ALAMAK!!  



 My general chemistry beautiful lecturer- Ms. Jane ..
You'are hot & fashion.... ^-^   



 Yoyoyoy.... the costume and make-up group!!
We did our best !
It's perfect, Jung Woo!!
Sarangheyo... ^^   



 Finally I can reached home before 1am!!
Although it is tiring, but it's fun!!
And I enjoyed it very fery much!! 




 After remove the make-up, just only bb cream..
Actually, and also the contact lens...
My eyes became small small jorr.... wuwuwu... >.<  
Btw, I will going to have a sweet dream and also long sleep...
Just like sleeping beauty... haha...
Nite-nite9z guys and gals!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment